question

garyodums avatar image
0 Likes"
garyodums asked ·

How do you have the pagination field returned in a GetMyebaySelling API call?

Using the request below, the pagination field is returned using the API Test Tool, however, omitted when making an actual request. " + token + " true StartTime 200 " + pagenum + " ItemID StartTime Title ListingType ViewItemURL ListingDuration CurrentPrice ShippingServiceCost GalleryURL
trading-apiebay-trading-apitrading-sdkgetmyebaysellingcallpaginationgetmyebayselling-api-retutrading-api-getmyebaysell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dibec_58 avatar image
0 Likes"
dibec_58 answered ·
Had the same problem and solution is as simple as: add "PaginationResult" to "OutputSelector" :D

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kareewilliam_4 avatar image
0 Likes"
kareewilliam_4 answered ·
@shrut_h I am having the same issue with finding using Python.

smart_home_wizards avatar image
0 Likes"
smart_home_wizards answered ·
What was the solution to this issue? I am also seeing the same problem. @shrut_h It would have been good practice to include a summary of the resolution of the issue, especially as you appear to be eBay staff.
· 1 · Share

Hi, Can you paste the request that you are using? I also need the sellerID. I will take a look and see why you are also not seeing the PaginationResults container. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You mean that you are not getting the PaginationResults container : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetMyeBaySelling.html#Response.ActiveList.PaginationResult in your result? Can you give me your sellerID so that I can check ? If you do not want to share this information here, please open a support ticket with us at: https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support Cheers!!!
· 2 · Share

That is my exact issue. The only field returned in the ActiveList container is the ItemArray. My sellerID is garyodums also, thanks
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, looks like the user: garyodums is suspended. So i cannot check why the is not being returned. Cheers!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.