question

davidpesta avatar image
0 Likes"
davidpesta asked

PRODUCTION: VerifyAddItem Returns InsertionFee Of 0.3 While AddItem Returns InsertionFee Of 0.0

On the production API, I get the following in the response from VerifyAddItem: InsertionFee 0.3 ... ListingFee 0.3 On the production API, I get the following in the response from AddItem: InsertionFee 0.0 0.3 ... ListingFee 0.0 0.3 I'm hoping to get consistent results so that my end users can anticipate what their fees are going to be with accuracy before they commit to launching the listing. Can this be fixed? Does anyone have any possible workarounds? Thanks!
apiadditem apiverifyadditemadditem-fee
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We have seen this happening many time specially when eBay runs promotions. At that time the VerifyAddItem continues to show the original fees rather than the promotional fees. Here is the knowledge base article that talks about this: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1148 Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.