question

njsmith49423 avatar image
0 Likes"
njsmith49423 asked

Best Practices: eBay Messages/Case Resolution

We're working on a way to easily manage our eBay messages from our existing CRM solution, and have the basics worked out as far as pulling in messages, etc. It's dealing with open cases that is throwing us for a bit of a loop. We see the "Case opened", etc. messages sent that we are retrieving using GetMyMessages, but is there a way to specificaly send messages to the buyer with the Case Resolution API? The only thing I potentially see is the call to offer an "alternate solution", but as there may be a few messages back and forth before a case is resolved, I'm not sure if this is quite the right call to use? Can anyone offer any insight on this?
messagescase
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I would think the resolution center would automatically send emails/notifications back and forth at each step. Or at least the important ones, but if you need to contact the seller more directly you can use the AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner.html#AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.