question

muzza144 avatar image
0 Likes"
muzza144 asked ·

Can't change my sandbox account type

When trying to change my account type to business (**My account -> Personal Information -> Account Type**) I enter my Business name and hit 'Change to Business Account' but get the error 'The following must be corrected before continuing:' but with no further information? Anybody help? Thanks
sandboxaccount typebusiness accountchange account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hcs-trading avatar image
0 Likes"
hcs-trading answered ·
Hi @shulmani_developer.support Could you please set my account to business? TESTUSER_restdsde Thank you!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

venauto avatar image
0 Likes"
venauto answered ·
same problem here can you set my sandbox account testuser_venauto to buissness

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Whats your developer account ID? Please let us know so that we can see what the issue is. Can you please provide us a snapshot? Also can you trying using a different browser and if you are getting the same issue. Cheers!!!

muzza144 avatar image
0 Likes"
muzza144 answered ·
@shrut_h Seem to be getting another bug now... When trying to Activate my support account (By going to my account ->'Activate your Support Account »') i receive a browser error 'This web page has a redirect loop' Any ideas why this would be happening? Thanks again

muzza144 avatar image
0 Likes"
muzza144 answered ·
Awesome, Thanks!

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, This is a known issue in the Sandbox environment. If you want the account to changed to business account, Please open a ticket with us at : https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support. We can help you change it. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.