question

hb*electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
hb*electronics asked

Fedex ShippingService values ... or GetEbayDetails sample?

Hello, I've been searching for this answer and have explored various time-consuming avenues, each leading me to a dead end. I'm simply looking to add Fedex shipping services as options to our application but cannot seem to find the values to use for Fedex International Economy and Fedex International Express. We began exploring a GetEbayDetails call with ShippingServiceDetails to get all the values, but cannot find a VB.NET sample to get this working either. Seems that every sample is old or in XML format. Can somebody please help? Regards I've been searching
getebaydetailsshippingserviceoptions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello hb*electronics, Below is the VB.NET code sample for calling GeteBayDetails. Private Sub Do_GetebayDetails() Try Dim context As New ApiContext context.ApiCredential.eBayToken = "**************" context.SoapApiServerUrl = " https://api.ebay.com/wsapi" 'set the version context.Version = "865" context.Site = SiteCodeType.US Dim request As New GeteBayDetailsCall(context) request.DetailNameList = New DetailNameCodeTypeCollection request.DetailNameList.Add(DetailNameCodeType.ShippingServiceDetails) Dim response As New GeteBayDetailsResponseType request.Execute() response = request.AbstractResponse If response.Ack = AckCodeType.Success Then For Each service As ShippingServiceDetailsType In response.ShippingServiceDetails Console.WriteLine("ShippingService: " + service.ShippingService) If IsNothing(service.ValidForSellingFlow) Then Else Console.WriteLine("ValidForSellingFlow: " + service.ValidForSellingFlow.ToString()) End If Console.WriteLine("------------------------") Next End If Catch ex As Exception Throw ex End Try Console.ReadLine() End Sub Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hb*electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
hb*electronics answered
Devanathan, Thank you! Works great. Regards, Roland

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.