question

tom.tay avatar image
0 Likes"
tom.tay asked ·

Client Alerts Aren't received

Hello, i've subscribed a user and my application to client alerts on staging environment. i'm querying the GetUserAlerts call once an hour, and i'm getting none of the notification i'm making (ItemMarkedPaid, ItemMarked and ItemAddedToWatchList). on the sandbox environment i succeeded to receive notifications but now it seems that the notifications aren't created at all. Do you know if there is a problem in Client Alerts notifications at the moment? All the calls finish with ack code of success. Thanks in advance, Tom @vijayta.developersupport i'll appreciate if you can check this.
notificationsclient-alert
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tom.tay avatar image
0 Likes"
tom.tay answered ·
The answer is something that was not mentioned in the documentations. you should be logged in to the notification server as long as you want to receive the alerts.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Tom I'd recommend you to file a support request for this issue : http://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support Please share the token and also provide GetUserAlerts api request in the ticket. Thanks

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi Tom Can you give me a few item-ids for which you were expecting ItemMarkedPaid or ItemAddedToWatchList but wasn't triggered ?
· 1 · Share

Thank you for the answer, here are some ids that i added to watch list 321354153281 390799376156
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.