question

peppertools_de avatar image
0 Likes"
peppertools_de asked ·

How do I get some demo transactions in sandbox ?

Hello, I am new to the ebay api and I've got a question. I have not found an answer on " developers.ebay.com" nor on google ... I've made a c# program to write PDF invoices. Now I want to read the ebay sandbox api to get sold items / auctions which have ended. I tried my luck with "GetOrders / GetOrderTransactions" but it returns 0 items. Is there a way to have some ended demo auctions which GetOrders will return to my software ? Thank you for your time and your help.
ordersended auctionsdemo transactions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You will have to create the Items yourself in Sandbox and complete the checkout flow to get some transactions in the GetOrders/GetOrderTransactions response. Cheers!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peppertools_de avatar image
0 Likes"
peppertools_de answered ·
Hello shrut_h, many thanks for your answer. That was not the part I was hoping to hear but now I know how to proceed. Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.