question

tech-joker avatar image
0 Likes"
tech-joker asked

Please close my developer account.

Hello,

I wanted to delete my developer account. This is what it said in the help section: Screenshot_20230120-083750_Chrome.jpg

When I went to the link, this is what I saw: Screenshot_20230120-083807_Chrome.jpg

So basically it is not possible for a non-premium developer to submit a ticket for account deletion, even though in the help section it says that you can submit such a ticket for free.

So I'm asking here - please delete my developer account. I haven't ever used it and am not planning to in the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much.

accountdelete
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @tech-joker,

Please login with your eBay developer account and file the App Check ticket with the subject “Please delete my developer account (GDPR)” to delete your developer account.

The Application Growth Check is a free service that the eBay Developers Program provides to its members. You must activate support for at least one of your contacts before you can get account support or premium support or apply for an app growth check.

To activate developer support:

1. Log into your Developer account and go to your Profile & Contacts page.

2. From the Primary Contact section, ensure your name, email, phone, and country are filled out. If not, click Edit, complete these fields, and click Save.

3. Click Edit.

4. Click Activate Support.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/grow/application-growth-check

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.