question

decoman-de avatar image
0 Likes"
decoman-de asked ·

Error 10007 with sellerprofiles in AddFixedPriceItem

Hello, we are currently developing on the sandbox environment and encountered an "Internal error to the application." (Code 10007). We were trying to implement seller profiles for selling, returning and shipping policies instead of providing all this information with the call itself. Does anyone of you has a clue what happened there in the eBay backend? Is something wrong with only using `sellerprofiles` instead of all the info starting with `paymentmethods` etc? We did not yet try the production environment but want our product be fully functional on the sandbox as well. Here is our xml sample call: ... en_US High 1500 DE EUR ... 1 BasicStyle GTC StoresFixedPrice 63768 45238 3 5005199000 5005200000 5005201000 19.9 6732309018 This error only occurs when using `sellerprofiles` instead of all the other infos. Thanks for your help. Cheers Andy
addfixedpriceitemerror 10007sellerprofilesseller policies
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hmmm, everything you are doing seems correct to me. And I can make an add request without any troubles in sandbox. One thing I did notice was you are using a deprecated listing type, StoresFixedPrice You want to use a valid type, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.ListingType. But I tried using store fixed price and didn't get the 10007 error. If this problem persists you may want to open a support ticket to get one on one help, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.