question

sdlag avatar image
0 Likes"
sdlag asked

Two main pictures - Self Hosted API Question

We host our own images, because of size and quality. I would like to add two or more pictures at the top of each auction where ebay places the first photo. Other sellers have done this, how would i do this using self hosted pictures, if not do i use ebay eps and upload photos to create a gallery? then use that? I am using ebay API thanks
ebay apiepspictures
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, On the main eBay site, a listing can have up to 12 EPS-hosted pictures, or one self-hosted picture. You cannot mix self-hosted and EPS-hosted pictures in one listing. The documentation at http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddItem.html#Request.Item.PictureDetails.PictureURLclearly talks about this. So if you want to add more than one pictures, make sure you upload them the ePS( eBay Picture Services) and then use it in your AddItem/AddFixedPriceItem API Call. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sdlag avatar image
0 Likes"
sdlag answered
Hi, Have it half working, i have uploaded multiple times to ePS, but it does not keep each image, it just shows 1 image in my listing.. Do i have to mark it as a gallery or have a unique ID to keep adding images to a set of images through the EPS ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.