question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

EBay subTrackingId

Hi, There is no proper documentation on EBay. What is the actual use of EBay subTrackingId. How can i use subTrackingId on Ebay API calls. NOTE:- I am talking respective of EBay Commerce Network.
ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
subTrackingId???? Not sure what you are referring to.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

We are using EBay commerce network publisher API. There is Tracking and subTrackingId.
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Thanks for the information, still not quite sure what that is. I also asked around and no one from my team knows what that is. Is this an eBay Partner Network thing (EPN)? If so you may want to contact them?

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

I think the OP is referring to this, not ePN. Looks like they don't have a forum over there.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Yeah I saw that link too when I was Googling this topic. Again not sure what this is, no one here within the eBay API support team knows about this. Hopefully someone from the community can help.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
ECN used to be Shopping.com, if that helps at all.

rohitbarla avatar image
0 Likes"
rohitbarla answered
Hi, I have the same eBay commerce network publisher account and can provide all the info required. Please visit my website at http://turnonshopping.com which i am running for the last 5 year . so please send email to rohit.barla@gmail.com for better discussion. Thanks,Rohit

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.