question

sha-junai avatar image
0 Likes"
sha-junai asked

Link PayPal and eBay Sandbox Account

Hi, For some reason, I am unable to complete a checkout journey on the sandbox - any test credit card number I add, it is not accepted. I need to complete a checkout journey so that I can fetch orders using the Fulfilment API. The only thing I have left to try is to link my ebay test sandbox account and my paypal test sandbox account. How can I do this?

checkout sandbox error
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @sha-junai,

Please submit a contact-us request for "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts." and we will happy to assist you.

Please navigate to URL: https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts"
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sha-junai avatar image sha-junai commented ·

Hi Jitendra, thank you for getting back to me. I followed the above steps but instead of a form to submit a request, I get the following message:

eBay managed payments for the enhanced buying and selling experience on eBay, is available in Sandbox environment as well. All new Sandbox test users are enabled for eBay managed payments. Create a new Sandbox test user by using the Register for Sandbox form in your developer account.

Could you please double check for me?

Thanks, Junaid.Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 11.57.10.png

0 Likes 0 ·
sha-junai avatar image
0 Likes"
sha-junai answered

Hi, could you help me please. How can I get my accounts linked if the form no longer exists? At the moment, I have not been able to complete a checkout journey. Please reply. Thanks.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.