question

maltehj avatar image
0 Likes"
maltehj asked

eBay Finding API - Can't retrieve sellerInfo

Hello. I'm sitting here with the template from the SDK for .NET I'm trying to retrieve sellerInfo from eBay, but when I make the call like this in a loop: logger.Info("Feedback score:" + items[i].sellerInfo.feedbackScore) I get an error because I get a returned value of null. I found this: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2150 But it doesn't solve the problem at all, it either creates an endless loop or does nothing. It's the same with everything relating sellerInfo. Anybody knows a solution? Would be thankful! Cheers.
finding-apisellerinfofinding-api-ebayfeedbackscoresellerinfo-feedbackscore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
1 Like"
clickimusprime answered
Set the outputSelector for SellerInfo. Read the API docs. SDK should support that feature as well.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maltehj avatar image
0 Likes"
maltehj answered
Thanks a bunch, got it working :-)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.