question

duravi-84 avatar image
0 Likes"
duravi-84 asked

Inventory Created with BulkInventoryCreateorReplace API

Dear Folks,

I'm newbie for ebay development and recently I inventoried my products to be sold in production using bulkcreateorreplaceinventoryitem API option. However, Items are not listed in my Ebay.

Format used for this mentioned below

=============================

{
"requests":[
{
"sku":"198583779649",
"locale": "en_US",
"product":{
"title":"High polished (no plating) Stainless Steel Ring with AAA Grade CZ in Clear",
"aspects":{
"Country/Region of Manufacture":[
"United States"
]
},
"description":"na",
"imageUrls":[
"https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0104/8513/7472/products/da042_a59addc3-44bf-4c7d-acfd-ea11bc93fd0d_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1646673625"
]
},
"condition":"USED_EXCELLENT",
"conditionDescription":"Mint condition. Kept in styrofoam case. Never displayed.",
"availability":{
"shipToLocationAvailability":{
"quantity":1
}
}
}
]
}

I can get the created item but not listed on ebay.

inventoryapi
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @duravi-84,

The basic flow of using the Inventory API to publish an single-variation offer involves the use of the following three calls:

1. The createOrReplaceInventoryItem call to create the inventory item record;
  2. The createOffer call to add details of the listing, including price, eBay marketplace, eBay category, quantity, and listing polices (payment, fulfillment, and return policy);
  3. The publishOffer call to activate the offer on the eBay marketplace.

Please go through the link given below to see the flow of listing and managing the items using the Inventory API.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/inventory-item-to-offer.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duravi-84 avatar image duravi-84 commented ·
Thank you very much sir...
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.