question

scotdumpe_0 avatar image
1 Like"
scotdumpe_0 asked

bulk_migrate_listing errorId:2003

Im not sure what state im left in. 966 or so entries migrated but I should have 6 times that number. All have unique SKU numbers so im at a loss...

It says to contatct ebay developer support but i dont have premium service. How do i find out whats wrong so i can have my wife correct the issue. Were a small business just me and my wife...

[

{

"category": "APPLICATION",

"domain": "ACCESS",

"errorId": 2003,

"longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance",

"message": "Internal error",

"parameters": [

{

"name": "reason",

"value": "Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs."

}

]

}

]

listing
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vdovina avatar image vdovina commented ·
I'm getting exactly the same error, but in a very different context. I look forward to someone telling us what it means.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @scotdumpe_0,

Please make sure that the eBay listings is following all requirements mentioned below:

- Listing type is Fixed-Price (Auction listings are supported by the Inventory API, but the bulkMigrateListing method cannot be used to migrate auction listings)

- The item(s) in the listings must have seller-defined SKU values associated with them, and in the case of a multiple-variation listing, each product variation must also have its own SKU value.

If a seller will be converting an existing eBay listing into the new Inventory model using the bulkMigrateListings call of the Inventory API, the InventoryTrackingMethod value must be set to ItemID (default value), but the item must also have a SKU value (Item.SKU or Variation.SKU) associated with it.

- Business Polices (Payment, Return Policy, and Shipping) must be used on the listing, as legacy payment, return policy, and shipping fields will not be accepted. With the Payment Policy associated with a listing, the immediate payment requirement must be enabled.

- The postal/zip code (PostalCode field in Trading's ItemType) or city (Location field in Trading's ItemType) must be set in the listing; the country is also needed, but this value is required in Trading API, so it will always be set for every listing.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/migrating-listings.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.