question

shukrarai avatar image
0 Likes"
shukrarai asked ·

AddFixedPriceItem payment method as bank transfer (electronic funds transfer)

Hi Everyone, I have added ebay items using .NET api's AddFixedPriceItem. However I could not find exact way of putting/setting up bank details for electronic funds transfers (EFT) or normal bank deposit. For example in below code, how can I setup EFT bank details? or is it done via ebay settings. Like in Australia: BSB: 1232-123 Account No.: 123123213 Bank Name: CommonwealthBank Thanks. YOURTOKENHERE en_AU High Brand New Apple MacBook Pro MB990LL/A 13.3 in. Notebook! 111422 500.0 true 1000 AU AUD 3 Days_10 FixedPriceItem PayPal megaonlinemerchant@gmail.com
addfixedpriceitempaymentmethods
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello shukrarai, It is not possible to add bank details through any API calls. The Payment methods are site dependent. You need to make a call to GeteBayDetails API call with DetailName set to 'PaymentOptionDetails' You can use only those payment methods that are returned in the response. While listing the only possible thing is you can specify various payment methods through which you accept payment. Best Regards Devanathan eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.