question

gotnoboss512 avatar image
0 Likes"
gotnoboss512 asked

Trading API: VerifyAddItem error 717 -- package weight

Hi,

I integrate with eBay via the Java SDK, but this is really a question about VerifyAddItem.

My users are getting errors listing Capital Equipment items (B&I -> Construction -> Heavy Equipment) due to a new error 717.

I have changed nothing, but this error just started happening.  As of this writing I'm not getting the error in Sandbox.

These items weigh thousands of pounds.  They are not shipped in a box.  They must be put on the back of a truck or trailer.

Is this a bug or change in the Trading API?  I didn't see anything in the documentation or release notes about a change to this field.

Thanks,

Erik

additemverifyadditem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Moving to Java SDK forum.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hi,

Without the details of your VerifyAddItem request,  I am not sure if I am able to identify the issue so that you may need to open a support ticket so we can fully triage the problem: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/.

BTW.  The code in eBay Sandbox environment is normally two weeks behind the one in eBay Production.

Best Regards,

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.