question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Can't change DispatchTimeMax with reviseitem call

Hi, I tried changing the DispatchTimeMax to 3 for all our items via the reviseitem call but nothing happens, it stays at 0. Everything else like the description or quantity updates well. I tried just setting the Item.DispatchTimeMax to 3 with and without Item.DispatchTimeMaxspecified = true. I can change the DispatchTime without any problem with the eBay website and get 3 as returned value if I do an getitem call on the item I changed. All items are listed as GTC and none has sales and ends within 12 hours. All items were added to ebay with the additems call without providing a dispatchtimemax value. Does anyone else have this problem or has any hints?
reviseitemdispatchtimemax
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
I am an idiot. Right after posting this question I found my error. Sorry for wasting anyones time.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi, I got the same problem. Can you tell me the reason of your case? thanks
10 |600

0 Likes"

Hey,

it was not a related to the ebay API. I simply forgot to comment out / delete a line where I set the item.DispatchTime to 0.
10 |600

0 Likes"
Hi @testuser_djackob, thank you for your relpy. Could you please have a look at my code? High XXXXXX XXXXXX 221403433992 XXXX Replace 10 296.00 false 9 78997 0 3514346012 3514294012 In my request, there is not such a tag called item.DispatchTime, but it is still not working. the price and quantity are updated successfully.
10 |600

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I see that you have the 10 which testuser_djackob was referring to and I also see that the Item : 221403433992 already has the DispatchTimeMax set to 10. Why are you sending this tag if you don't want to change it? Cheers!!!
10 |600

$$anonymous$$ avatar image $$anonymous$$ commented ·
HI @shrut_h, Yes, I knew that. my problem is that even if you change the value of dispatchTimeMax tag to 5 (or 1 or 2 or 0), the item in ebay still show 10. it seems that the tag has no any effect as what i expected. But i also notice that if i create an item from nothing (using addItem), and put a valid value say 5 to, then it works.. i have spent 2 two days on this issue. can anybody help me. thanks in advance..
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
HI @shrut_h, Yes, I knew that. my problem is that even if you change the value of dispatchTimeMax tag to 5 (or 1 or 2 or 0), the item in ebay still show 10. it seems that the tag has no any effect as what i expected. But i also notice that if i create an item from nothing (using addItem), and put a valid value say 5 to, then it works.. i have spent 2 two days on this issue. can anybody help me. thanks in advance..
10 |600

0 Likes"

after making trial and error, i finally solved this by add additional tag

`ShippingDetails` and its children elements, event though i dont change anything inside that tag.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.