question

kugo-359 avatar image
0 Likes"
kugo-359 asked

trading api GetApiAccessRules deprecated but getRateLimits still says to use it

Hello eBay staff,

Lately I have been getting application blocked from GetApiAccessRules. The docs page for GetApiAccessRules says that it has been deprecated and it asks to use getRateLimits.

But when you open the docs for new rate limits api it says that for trading api you still have to use GetApiAccessRules API. Which I am not able to understand.

Also, why is GetApiAccessRules suddenly returning very high usage with application blocked status. It never did so before.

Please reply ASAP I have many customers who are using my app to manage inventory on eBay.

Thanks!

rate limit
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @kugo-359,

GetApiAccessRules API call has been deprecated. Please use the Developer Analytics API only, to get the usage data for all RESTful APIs and the Trading API.

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.