question

getoutdoorsnmore avatar image
0 Likes"
getoutdoorsnmore asked ·

Problem getting token

I have generated my keys for Sandbox and was trying to login and get a token generated. I am using my current ebay account that I have had for years and it says my User Name or password is wrong? It is not? I have double checked everything. I can not login to my account via Developer (Sandbox)? Any ideas?
token renew
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
This looks like a Big Commerce issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
getoutdoorsnmore answered ·
No, the categories for Ebay Motors are not in my choices. Apparently Ebay Motors is a different site from Ebay.

0 Likes"
Are you getting any error ?

0 Likes"
I am trying to list on ebay motors. I would assume this is a limitation on Big Commerce's end.

0 Likes"
Are you trying to list an item in Motors ? if so, you should be able to do so.

0 Likes"
Ok, finally got it to work, and my store tied in. Can yo not use ebay motors categories?

0 Likes"
Well it appears to work now, after a received a email.

0 Likes"
Can you give me the username ?

0 Likes"
I just setup a test user account and it still will not let me log in?

0 Likes"
Please make sure you are using your sandbox test account when you try to login which is prefixed by 'testuser_' Can you please try again and follow every step mentioned in this KB : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.