question

peter_kosmas avatar image
0 Likes"
peter_kosmas asked

Cannot create Payment Policy Neither Return Policy

Why can't i create business policy for Return and Payments ?

They are required to Publish an Offer .

What should i do to enable or opt ?

=

"message": "Seller is not opted in to business policies.",

"longMessage": "Seller is not opted in to business policies."

business accountreturn policyaccount business typebusiness policypayments policy
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image michab2003 commented ·

using google would be a good start ;) there you should find this, and there it says

" To start using business policies, you need to opt in." and as always: sandbox is crap, use production!

0 Likes 0 ·
peter_kosmas avatar image peter_kosmas michab2003 commented ·
This happens in production
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
peter_kosmas answered

This happens in production

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @peter_kosmas,

Please execute the optInToProgram call of Account API to opt the seller in to the eBay Selling Business Policy Program. If a seller's account is opted in to this program, sellers can associate business policies (payment, return policy, fulfillment) to their listings.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/account/resources/program/methods/optInToProgram

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

0 Likes"
peter_kosmas answered

FIXED Thank you , Other problems now .As i see you may be Ebay Developer SUpport

i am facing a major issue .

All items i publish are published as out of stock . I have listed a new question on forum.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.