bmikeplace avatar image
0 Likes"
bmikeplace asked

Additional Image ERROR: (Not Found)

When calling link

https://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/3931596789_10_1/225x225.jpg

as a request from an itemsummaries.additionalimages

I get the following errors in the browser:

Error: (not found) We were unmounting to satisfy your request due to access control: file not found

Is this a temporary problem?

images
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michab2003 avatar image michab2003 commented ·
whats the itemid here? how does your request looks like ?
0 Likes 0 ·
a2hgo avatar image
0 Likes"
a2hgo answered

Same issue worked fine last week.

Thought I was using the sandbox api but no this is production. Typical eBay apis, noticed the additional images on the live eBay site still work fine since they don’t use gallery plus links, surprise surprise.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bmikeplace avatar image bmikeplace commented ·

How do I have the opportunity to report this error to eBay?

0 Likes 0 ·
michab2003 avatar image michab2003 bmikeplace commented ·

oh, that´s the best when it comes to ebay: you can write here and wait 5 years or "pay" for it - but only if the payment is fixed, which was also broken for a long(er) time LOL.
it´s really hard to decide: crying or laughing......choose the option that lets you sleep better ;-)

0 Likes 0 ·
pearcefj avatar image
0 Likes"
pearcefj answered
10 |600

bmikeplace avatar image
0 Likes"
bmikeplace answered

Look there. It works again. Thanks eBay!

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.