question

atc903 avatar image
0 Likes"
atc903 asked

Sign in to sandbox for Oauth temporarily unavailable

I'm trying out oauth in my sandbox account.
In the "User Tokens (eBay Sign-In)" page, under "Get a User Token Here", click the "Sign in to Sandbox for Oauth" button. I'm getting:

```

{"error_id":"temporarily_unavailable","error_description":"The authorization server is currently unable to handle the request.","http_status_code":500}

I've been getting that error for the past 2 days. Is the auth server down? I've tried logout and clear all cookies. No help.

service unavailable
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am also posted same error. But not getting any reply from eBay yet

0 Likes 0 ·
laurent_meyer avatar image
0 Likes"
laurent_meyer answered

Same here...

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hatr_6147 avatar image
0 Likes"
hatr_6147 answered

And here, too...

10 |600

michab2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
michab2003 answered

the sandbox is crap. every 2nd posting here in the forum shows problem with the sandbox. so why the heck do you people still try to work with that ? i don´t get it.... use production, it´s working!

10 |600

hatr_6147 avatar image
0 Likes"
hatr_6147 answered

Because we are new to that topic and it conforms to best practices.

These are empirical values that you first have to collect.

But thank you very much for your very kind and helpful comment!

BTW: It works again!

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.