question

2014-majoj avatar image
1 Like"
2014-majoj asked

error code 70005 in sandbox mode

Hi Team, getting error code 70005 in sandbox mode while placing order in eBay. Need help.
error-sandboxerror-strange
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
We were having issues with our sandbox, but all should be resolved now. If you are still having trouble can you be a little more specific...meaning tell us the steps you are taking and what is giving you an error. For better one on one support you can go here, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

doitt4560 avatar image
0 Likes"
doitt4560 answered
i have tried today to order items and this message keeps coming up Error code: 70005.

doitt4560 avatar image
0 Likes"
doitt4560 answered
tried to order and message keeps coming up Error code: 70005 what can I do???

style*art*deco avatar image
0 Likes"
style*art*deco answered
Me too, I'm unable to pay for the item I bought today because this error keeps popping up. Please fix it.

kathekati avatar image
0 Likes"
kathekati answered
When i click on buy an item it shows "Your request could not be processed at this time" Error code: 70005 Please let me know what to do asap.

It's not possible to buy an item because of the 70005 error. One of listings I tried to buy: http://cgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110166517528 (listed via API)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.