question

kirluby-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kirluby-0 asked

How to approve by business units my developer account

Dear sirs, We’re working on an external shop for a client. We need to implement the ability to purchase goods in the mode “eBay Guest Checkout”.To initiate the session, we need to send a request to the following end-point initiateGuestCheckoutSession, but to use Order API (v2) of this end-point, we require that developer to be approved by business units.https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/order/resources/guest_checkout_session/methods/initiateGuestCheckoutSessionGiven the above, I request the following information:

* how to know whether my developer account dev.lubinets@gmail.com is approved by business units
* how my developer account and client account can be approved by business units?

Best regards

initiateguestcheckoutsessioninitiatecheckoutsessionapprovedapproved by business unitsebay guest checkoutorder api (v2)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.