question

soufha-17 avatar image
0 Likes"
soufha-17 asked

Error 21532: can't additem (italy site)

Hi when i try to use trading api with my application with country IT i got error 21532
"You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller."

but is not possible to update from sandbox myEbay page

how to solve??

thanks

apiadditemadditem api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

klaus09061969 avatar image
0 Likes"
klaus09061969 answered

I have the same problem. All ways described in this forum to solve it are leading to nothing.
It looks like you need some luck to get an ebay-developer who changes the flag for you in the database.

If you're able to manage the problem, I would like to here, how.

Greets

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soufha-17 avatar image soufha-17 commented ·

I just solved!

You have to go to this link :
https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support
and fill out the form "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts"

Enter the username of your sandbox profile and the email of your profile ..

once confirmed you will receive an email from ebay with the correction and it will work

0 Likes 0 ·
soufha-17 avatar image
0 Likes"
soufha-17 answered

Unfortunately I haven't solved it yet.

it is very strange because if I put USA as a site it works correctly

10 |600

klaus09061969 avatar image
0 Likes"
klaus09061969 answered

Well, you saved my day! I have tried the Australia, Austria, Germany and United Kingdom, with no luck. But the US site is working well. So I switched there and for now it's fine for me.

Thank's for that hint!

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.