question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

accesing inventory from sandbox, subscribe Selling Manager Pro

Hello, I want to test usage of invernory mechanism in sandbox. I'm trying to choose product from inventory during creating listing. I click on first page (Sell Your item) "Select a product from your inventory", and it says: "Sorry, but you are currently not subscribed to eBay Selling Manager Pro.". How can I subscribe in a test account? I try to go according this instruction: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/selling-manager-subscription.html#subscribing (changing my.ebay to sandbox.ebay in Subscriptions Page address), but this page looks inactive in sandbox. I'm not sure that this is a good way to resolve my problem. Can I test it on the sandbox, have I subscribe in test account to test it? Thanks very much to loook at this. Eve
sandboxinventoryselling-managerselling-manager-pro
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
1 Like"
jourbandts answered
If you login to your eBay sandbox account, and go to My eBay > Account > Subscriptions There is a "Selling Manager Pro" you can subscribe to.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LOVE. Thanks so much... :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks a lot, But How can I active the eBay Store subscription in my sandbox account. When I click on subscribe button. I got the message You do not currently meet the requirements to open an eBay Store. Requirements are You have an eBay seller account and have placed your credit card on file. You must be PayPal Verified. To open a Premium or Anchor store, you can't have a seller performance level below standard.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.