question

demac-5270 avatar image
0 Likes"
demac-5270 asked

Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account

I have read so many questions around with the same error, same of them are old, and some of them very old. It's unfortunate that this issue seems to be around for so long, and not attention for eBay has been giving on this for so long. Anyhow.

It looks like a have all the credentials and permissions set for my user, but i still get:

errorId: 25018
message: Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account

I gave up using the sandbox long ago, therefore, I am getting this error in production.

Has anyone faced the same issue recently, and more import, has anyone worked around and was able to publish an offer?

rest apiinventoryofferpublish offersellerofferssellapiapi_catalogcreateoffersellers account
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.