question

engywookmedia avatar image
0 Likes"
engywookmedia asked

Downloading Inventory Task Fails

I am using python requests to download created tasks. When I get the url, I receive the error below. However, in postman, it downloads the file. Can you help?

url = "https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/task-20-4864298909699/download_result_file"

response = requests.request("GET", url, headers=ebayheaders, data=payload)

print(response.text)

{"errors":[{"errorId":2003,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"APPLICATION","message":"Internal error","longMessage":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters":[{"name":"code","value":"406"},{"name":"message","value":"HTTP 406 Not Acceptable"}]}]}

inventoryapi
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @engywookmedia,

The status of the task to retrieve must be in the COMPLETED or COMPLETED_WITH_ERROR state before retrieving the output the file by getResultFile call.

You can use the getTask or getTasks method to retrieve the status of the task.

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.