question

nfored avatar image
1 Like"
nfored asked

Can you add an item to someone's Saved Listings without posting?

It looks like the Trading API has the AddItem and VerifyAddItem, but I don't see any specific parameters that would allow me to save an item as a draft. I'd like to build a system the connects to Ebay, but it would be easiest to start out without having to fill in all of the fields via the API.
additem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, There is nothing available at the moment where you can save an item as a draft and list it at a later point. Cheers!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mattdean avatar image
0 Likes"
mattdean answered
Hi, Is this still the case? Thanks.
10 |600

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
10 |600

remoov avatar image
0 Likes"
remoov answered
Hello, @babosarang I've checked the XML and could not find anything related to Drafts, am I missing something? Or were you saying it's not possible? Thanks
10 |600

nfored avatar image
0 Likes"
nfored answered
Yes, I found the answer, but it was really more of a complete solution. I built a website using WordPress, WooCommerce and WP-Lister. They have an import and re-list feature. My wife has been using it for about two months. It seems to be doing well with about 2000 different items.
10 |600

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Do you have a solve for this
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.