question

nfored avatar image
1 Like"
nfored asked

Can you add an item to someone's Saved Listings without posting?

It looks like the Trading API has the AddItem and VerifyAddItem, but I don't see any specific parameters that would allow me to save an item as a draft. I'd like to build a system the connects to Ebay, but it would be easiest to start out without having to fill in all of the fields via the API.
additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, There is nothing available at the moment where you can save an item as a draft and list it at a later point. Cheers!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mattdean avatar image
0 Likes"
mattdean answered
Hi, Is this still the case? Thanks.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered

remoov avatar image
0 Likes"
remoov answered
Hello, @babosarang I've checked the XML and could not find anything related to Drafts, am I missing something? Or were you saying it's not possible? Thanks

uditgauba avatar image
0 Likes"
uditgauba answered
@nfored Hi, Did You found any Solution ? Thanks

nfored avatar image
0 Likes"
nfored answered
Yes, I found the answer, but it was really more of a complete solution. I built a website using WordPress, WooCommerce and WP-Lister. They have an import and re-list feature. My wife has been using it for about two months. It seems to be doing well with about 2000 different items.

uditgauba avatar image
0 Likes"
uditgauba answered
@ nfored Hi Thanks for replying back,Can you please provide some more detail about import and re-list feature . As i am trying to add item to draft on Ebay using XML and couldn't find anything any thing related to it.If can give me some reference sites or blogs which can help me understand it. Thanks

uditgauba avatar image
0 Likes"
uditgauba answered
@babosarang Hi, Did You found any Solution ? Thanks

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Do you have a solve for this

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.