question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Internal Error To The Application on AddFixedPriceItem call using ebay trading api

I am trying to list more than 3000 items on ebay sandbox using trading api call '**AddFixedPriceItem**' but I get this exception '**Internal Error To The Application**' after around 100 items have been listed on ebay sandbox. I cannot figure out the reason for this exception. Please help!
ebayaddfixedpriceitemebay trading apicall-limits-ebay-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Our sandbox cannot handle large loads. So usually we suggest only uploading LMS files with no more than 100-200 requests. But if you send me the JobID I can take a look at the specifics.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am using ebay trading api not the LMS api. How can i send you details now? Is that load error possible with trading api too?
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Oh I apologize, for some reason I thought you were using LMS. There are really not much details you can send, we don't keep logs in sandbox so I would not be able to find out why your requests fail after ~100 items. As I mentioned our sandbox is just that...a sandbox. It does not allow for stress testing or large amounts of requests at once. My best guess is we have a rate limiter in sandbox that is cutting you off after so many requests in a short period of time.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.