question

mnspro avatar image
0 Likes"
mnspro asked ·

eBay sandbox Error when creating policies for creating an item

Hi, When I try to create a policy (payment/shipping etc) when creating an item for sale I get the attached errors both on the US sandbox and Australian sandbox. Does anyone have any information regarding these error's? This must be something new. Your assistance is appreciated![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/69-error_us.jpg
trading apisellingitemcreatepolicy
error_au.jpg (88.6 KiB)
error_us.jpg (33.8 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, This issue has been resolved. Can you please let us know if you are still facing issues? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi highend.times, Did you try contacting the Customer Care at http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/home? Please try that. Cheers!!!

highend.times avatar image
0 Likes"
highend.times answered ·
I am having the same problem and trying to contact ebay through the contact us page but none of the options seem to guide me throu a contact page where I can actually write about this issue. How should I proceed in order to contact them and solve this inconvenience ?
· 1 · Share

never mind if none of the options match this problem. The category I selected was "Why can't I list my item?' There you can write down your issue.
0 Likes 0 · ·
tf73ky avatar image
0 Likes"
tf73ky answered ·
contacting ebay solved my problem. thanks

0 Likes"
Thanks for letting us know. Cheers!!!!

bthebest14 avatar image
0 Likes"
bthebest14 answered ·
HI @ shrut_h I solve my problem by contacting ebay. it was solved and they said it was a program bug (error). However now its corrected. thanks alot for the followup my matter.Really appreciate.. Thanks once again. :)

0 Likes"
Hi, How are you creating the business policies? Via API or UI?

bthebest14 avatar image
0 Likes"
bthebest14 answered ·
@hurt_h I have the same problem with ebay.com (US) . i cannot create/edit a new shipping policy.. pls advice..

tf73ky avatar image
0 Likes"
tf73ky answered ·
I'm also facing the same problem. Can't create or modify shipping policy. The strange thing is that there weren't any problems a month ago.

minzliu avatar image
0 Likes"
minzliu answered ·
this is happening again on the Australian store, anyone else experiencing the same?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.