question

mnspro avatar image
0 Likes"
mnspro asked

eBay sandbox Error when creating policies for creating an item

Hi, When I try to create a policy (payment/shipping etc) when creating an item for sale I get the attached errors both on the US sandbox and Australian sandbox. Does anyone have any information regarding these error's? This must be something new. Your assistance is appreciated![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/69-error_us.jpg
trading apisellingitemcreatepolicy
error_au.jpg (88.6 KiB)
error_us.jpg (33.8 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, This issue has been resolved. Can you please let us know if you are still facing issues? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"

Hi,

Yes you are right, we are getting this error only while creating shipping policy though. We can successfully create the Payment and Return Policies in Sandbox. You should be able to create the Payment and Return policies. However there is an issue opened for the Shipping Policy.

Can you open a support ticket with us at: https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support. We will look into the issue.

Cheers!!!

mnspro avatar image
0 Likes"
mnspro answered
Hi thanks for your quick response. I have opened a ticket with developer support as you suggested. If you need the ticket number please let me know. Note: I'm grateful that there has been a ticket opened for the US sandbox and the issue with the shipping policy. However my issue also seems to be with the Australian sandbox and when I try to create any policy with the Australian sandbox I get the error: "The Sandbox page you are trying to reach cannot be found". Thanks for your assistance. ![alt text][1] Kind Regards -mnspro [1]: /storage/temp/70-error_au.jpg

error_au.jpg (88.6 KiB)

justageezer avatar image
0 Likes"
justageezer answered
Is there any update on this issue? I'm getting the same "You can't get started with business policies right now." error trying to use the List Item form in the UK sandbox - I can't create a postage policy so I can't list any items. Edit - I get the same error when trying to create a postage (SHIPPING) policy using the My Account option in the My Ebay admin area, so it's not the Add Item form that's broken, but adding shipping policies generally.

justageezer avatar image
0 Likes"
justageezer answered
@shrut_h Seems to be working for me now thanks :)

mnspro avatar image
0 Likes"
mnspro answered
@shrut_h Hi yes this is resolved I can now create business policies for the eBay Australian Sandbox. thanks.

minzliu avatar image
0 Likes"
minzliu answered
this is happening again on the Australian store, anyone else experiencing the same?

tf73ky avatar image
0 Likes"
tf73ky answered
I'm also facing the same problem. Can't create or modify shipping policy. The strange thing is that there weren't any problems a month ago.

bthebest14 avatar image
0 Likes"
bthebest14 answered
@hurt_h I have the same problem with ebay.com (US) . i cannot create/edit a new shipping policy.. pls advice..

0 Likes"
Hi, How are you creating the business policies? Via API or UI?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.