question

cabinetofcards avatar image
0 Likes"
cabinetofcards asked

Getting Individual Shipping Label Information for Bulk Label Purchases

Looking to find a way to get specific label costs from bulk purchases using the API. For example, here is the transaction.
If you hit view, you get this screen.

Which shows the individual costs of the labels and the order #'s they are associated with. However, when I get the transaction using the API, this is all that I get.

{transactionId=TRANSACTION_ID, references=[{referenceId=REFERENCE_ID, referenceType=PAYOUT_ID}], bookingEntry=DEBIT, buyer={username=EBAY}, amount={currency=USD, value=11.73}, payoutId=PAYOUT_ID, salesRecordReference=0, transactionType=SHIPPING_LABEL, transactionDate=2022-08-04T00:20:29.000Z, transactionStatus=PAYOUT, paymentsEntity=eBay Commerce Inc., transactionMemo=Shipping label purchased}

Which does not have any of the information about the individual labels. Is there any way to retrieve the information displayed in the second photo including the individual label costs and the orders they are associated with using the API?

Thank you

ordershippingdetailstransactionsshippingserviceorderid
1660017853071.png (15.8 KiB)
1660017860706.png (80.8 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @cabinetofcards

Seller can check the details of all associated orders and related shipping label charges for the orders from the eBay seller hub (Payments >> All transactions section) only.
Ref: https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/transactions

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you. Do you know if the API will support this feature in the future? I think it would be incredibly useful for keeping track of expenses related to orders.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.