question

goodpersonality avatar image
0 Likes"
goodpersonality asked

Trigger Changes in MySQL When Item Sels on eBay with IPN

Hi, I've read that it's possible to trigger changes on my website once item sels on my ebay account. I want to create system that would manage inventory automatically, both, on my own website and ebay. If items sells in one place then system closes listing in another place. I know I can use paypal IPN to close listing on ebay if it sells on my website... But how to trigger IPN if item sels on ebay? Is there something that I have to configure in my paypal account?
paypal-ipn
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I can't speak for PayPal. But the best way to do this on eBay is to use our notification system. If an item sells you will get a notification and then can update your listing on the other sites. http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/SetNotificationPreferences.html#SetNotificationPreferences
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.