question

hytec-hydraulik-ohg avatar image
0 Likes"
hytec-hydraulik-ohg asked ·

How to get the invoice / registration address of a buyer

Hello, I've searched the documentation and the forum, but I'm not quite sure if I understand it right. Can I get the registration or invoice address of a buyer after he purchased something from my seller account? I use GetOrders() to get my completed orders. But in the transactionArray I can't read the BuyerInfo or Registration addess. I also tried using GetUser() without success. I use C# based on the examples form the eBay NET SDK. I need to get shipping and invoice address. Can you tell me if and how I can get an invoice address? Thank you
getordersbuyerinvoiceregistrationaddress
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dsmk94 avatar image
0 Likes"
dsmk94 answered ·
How the buyer/seller get registered on DE/AT/CH??

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello hytec-hydraulik-ohg, It is not possible to get registered address of any user. RegistrationAddress for another user (except for Phone) is only returned if you have an order relationship with that user AND that user is registered on DE/AT/CH, regardless of your registration site and the site to which you send the request. For example, the seller can see the buyer's registration address if the buyer is registered on DE/AT/CH, or the buyer can see the seller's registration address if the seller is registered on DE/AT/CH. http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetUser.html#Response.User.RegistrationAddress Best Regards, Devanathan, eBay Developer Support

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello hytec-hydraulik-ohg, It is not possible to get registered address of any user. RegistrationAddress for another user (except for Phone) is only returned if you have an order relationship with that user AND that user is registered on DE/AT/CH, regardless of your registration site and the site to which you send the request. For example, the seller can see the buyer's registration address if the buyer is registered on DE/AT/CH, or the buyer can see the seller's registration address if the seller is registered on DE/AT/CH. http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetUser.html#Response.User.RegistrationAddress Best Regards, Devanathan, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.