question

schmuckfreaks avatar image
0 Likes"
schmuckfreaks asked

ReviseFixedPriceItem "attribute dropped" warning

Hello, I am having trouble with a ReviseFixedPriceItem call. I am passing only the parameter Item with ID, Description and ThirdPartyCheckout (the latter set to false). However, I sometimes receive the warning message "attribute dropped", with details on which attribute was dropped. ![alt text][1] I enclosed a screenshot with the warning messages. I do not understand why this happens, because according to the documentation, Product Specifics should only be dropped if the are provided under "DeletedField". One explanation I have for this is that the attributes are dropped, because they are no longer supported by eBay. This would happen when re-listing the offer via eBay or the TurboLister, too. Am I right with my explanation, or is there something I am doing wrong? Thank you so much in advance for your answers Stephan [1]: /storage/temp/66-attribute-dropped.png
revisefixedpriceitemitemspecificsattributeattribute dropped
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Is it possible for you to file a Support ticket with us at : https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/forums-support/support. We will need the request xml to know what the issue is. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.