question

ju-142864 avatar image
0 Likes"
ju-142864 asked

post-order/v2/cancellation/search return 401 Authorized

I am trying to make a call to search order cancellations, but today the interface always return 401 unauthorized, I am sure that the token is valid, since the same token can be used to fetch orders. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this interface? Thanks so much.

the interface I am using: "/post-order/v2/cancellation/search"
header: header("Authorization", "TOKEN "+ token)
              (HttpHeaders.CONTENT_TYPE, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE)
              (HttpHeaders.ACCEPT, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_VALUE)
              ("X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID", "EBAY_US")
post-order apiunauthorizedorder cancellation
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @ju-142864,

You are not using correct value for Content-Type and Accept headers. Please go through the link given below to see HTTP headers for Post Order API calls.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/post-order/concepts/MakingACall.html#headers

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ju-142864 avatar image
0 Likes"
ju-142864 answered

Hi @jitendra_developersupport

Thanks so much for your reply. I tried to use this interface through postman today. Instead of returning back 401 yesterday, I got status code 403 Forbidden today. Is there any limit to use this interface? Or any update? It worked before. I do not know why I can not use since yesterday.

1658358537397.png (14.3 KiB)
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.