question

broliv_721 avatar image
2 Likes"
broliv_721 asked

Not receiving notifications

Hi, our application is not getting notifications besides the "MARKETPLACE_ACCOUNT_DELETION" (which we get hundreds per day).

We succesfully set the notifications we would like to receive in the "SetNotificationPreferences" in the Trading API. We are able to confirm this configuration in the "GetNotificationPreferences" and everything looks fine. But we are not getting the desired notifications.

I enabled "ItemAddedToWatchList", "ItemRemovedFromWatchList", "Feedback", "BidReceived" and some others. I did some of this actions in production, and no notification was received by our application.

We would appreciate any help!

notificationsnotification
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have the same problem here :(

1 Like 1 ·
there are tons of things in here that can be wrong. trying to find the cause here in the forum, for me looks like an endless Q&A. feel free to contact me if u want prof help (look into my profile).
1 Like 1 ·

@michab2003 thank you sooo much for the help! The feeling of having this problem solved after days of struggling is awesome. Thanks again!

0 Likes 0 ·
glad it worked out ;-))
1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
broliv_721 avatar image
2 Likes"
broliv_721 answered

A tip to anyone who may be struggling with this is: make sure you are also connected with your seller (production account) through the Auth'n'Auth.

I was just using the OAuth authentication for using the eBay API's and trying to get notifications. But, is also necessary to have the Auth'n'Auth signed up with the production account to successful get notifications.

Thanks a lot for the @michab2003 help.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

happy that it worked out ;-)) but strange that auth'n'auth seems to be necessary here... i will try to find out if it´s also working with oauth only.....
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.