question

refurbfeed avatar image
0 Likes"
refurbfeed asked

Reactivating Prod API Key

Hi,

My eBay user account had issues and was suspended for a period of time, but it has been un-suspended and is in a good standing. But the suspension has lead to my Prod API key to get deactivated. I went through the forums and through the docs, and followed all the links, but I'm not able to find a way to reactivate it or even contact support except through the paid support.

So my question is how can I contact support to get the key reactivated?

@shulmani_developer.support @sagar_developersupport

You'll probably going to post a link that I've seen on several answers, this link will only lead people to go in circles, please try it for yourself before you post it.

thank you

apikeyproduction keysebay production environment
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @refurbfeed,

We suggest you to create a new account on eBay Developers Program.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/gs_join-the-ebay-developers-program.html

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

refurbfeed avatar image refurbfeed commented ·

Thank you @jitendra_developersupport ,

The account is active and the Sandbox keys are active, it would be weird to have to create a new account just to reactivate the Prod key, is there any other way you can help in reactivating the key in the existing account?

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
she.ydab_72 avatar image
0 Likes"
she.ydab_72 answered

Is there any update regarding this malware? Please someone help me. I think you should check out site name support site hope this helps! I am facing the same issue someone help me out.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.