question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

getting item id from listing by SKU - testing

Hello, I'm trying to identify, which product is connected with listing, using GetSellerList method. I guess that this is SKU field (I have number string within), but I don't know how to check it - I want to be able to expain my Customer, where he has to enter chosen by himself number. I want to add listing by sandbox GUI and connect it with item from inventory, but don't know how to do this. If I click "Select a product from your inventory", during "Start a new listing", it says: "Sorry, but you are currently not subscribed to eBay Selling Manager Pro.". Is there a way to subscribe Selling Manager Pro in sandbox? If it's possible, I would rather not using LMS, because I based whole application on standard API. Thanks to look at this! Regards Eve
sandboxgetsellerlistinventorysandbox-userssku
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Regards to problem connected with GUI adding product from inventory, I get answer here: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/5098/accesing-inventory-from-sandbox-subscribe-selling.html. But still advices in interpret product by API will be appreciated.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
I recognized that I can add this code using Selling Manager Pro, by log in to eBay, than hover "Activity", click "Selling Manager Pro", and -> Active -> Custom label -> [Add] on listings list. Thanks for no help :P
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.