question

sentiasa avatar image
0 Likes"
sentiasa asked

Can't Activate Premium Support (Paid but showing 0 credit)

I have paid for the "premium support". The transaction went through however it is still showing

Premium Support Status:Inactive

Available:0.0 hours

Also, when I click Profile & Contact -> Primary Contact -> Activate Support, it does refresh the page. I checked in Network tab, and it seems to return 500 server error on eBay side:

The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

Can someone from eBay please help me with this? Thanks

premium supporttech support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @sentiasa,

I am able to activate the developer account support. Please try again to "Activate developer account support".

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/gs_get-support.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmaciejewski avatar image
0 Likes"
tmaciejewski answered

it works but from TODAY. earlier was definitely something wrong.

10 |600

klaus09061969 avatar image
0 Likes"
klaus09061969 answered

I have paid for the "premium support" yesterday. PayPal confirmed the payment.
The "Premium Support Status" is set to "Active", but available hours are still 0.0

Username (developer program): klausadam

EMail: klausadam@burnoutcrew.net

Can anybody from eBay help?

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.