question

sing-harv avatar image
0 Likes"
sing-harv asked

LMS BulkDataExchangeRequests ReviseInventoryStatusRequest Randomly does not update all items from XML

I am using BulkDataExchangeRequests --> ReviseInventoryStatusRequest with bulk updates for a large number of inventory status. I am seeing many updates not updating eBay on random basis, although the result file has Ack Success for each and every entry from XML supplied for inventory revision, however eBay is not updated.

This seems to be an old issue of BulkDataExchangeRequests --> ReviseInventoryStatusRequest raised in this thread: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/17413/lms-bulk-data-reviseinventorystatus-broken-for-mul.html but seems like this is still an issue.

For fetching current status of inventory (quantity and price) I am now using the LMS Active Inventory Report which is indeed much faster approach than the Trading API GetMyeBaySelling and GetSellerList.

I am having to resort to the standard Trading API updates 4 inventory status updates per call when updating the inventory instead which takes a long time but it is updating without a miss. So if you can help me with this query would be great. Here is the format I am using for my inventory XML.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<BulkDataExchangeRequests>
<Header>
<SiteID>3</SiteID>
<Version>1257</Version>
</Header>
<ReviseInventoryStatusRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
<Version>1257</Version>
<InventoryStatus>
<ItemID>*********</ItemID>
<SKU>***********</SKU>
<Quantity>*********</Quantity> // If needs to be changed
<StartPrice>*****</StartPrice> // If needs to be changed
</InventoryStatus>
</ReviseInventoryStatusRequest>
</BulkDataExchangeRequests>
reviseinventorystatusfeed-apireviseinventorystatusrequestbulkdataexchangeapibulkdataexchangesellapi
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.