question

bennkachanovsk0 avatar image
4 Likes"
bennkachanovsk0 asked

Failing to activate support to apply to Growth Check,Cant activate support to apply for Growth Check

Hi, we want to increase API limits and to do so we need to apply for Growth Check.

According to this https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/gs_get-support.html#activate_dev_support we need to do it in the profile page by clicking on "Activate Support" button.

Once i click on it nothing happens. I still see its not being activated and looking at the network request i can see that the server returned 500 server error.

How can we apply to Growth Check?

How can we apply to App Growth Check?

app checkapp check request for increasing your api call limit
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

same issue here
1 Like 1 ·
Same issue here
0 Likes 0 ·

I am having the same issue. Has anyone been able to figure it out?

0 Likes 0 ·
tmaciejewski avatar image
0 Likes"
tmaciejewski answered

I asked about the same. I think that they require premium support (probably pay for 1 hour will be sufficient)?

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

can anyone confirm this? they say it's a free service so would be a bit strange.

0 Likes 0 ·
there is no way free contact way and we must check experimentally and sacrifice those 75$ for 1 hour.

On the website with requesting `Growth` there is clearly explained that premium support is required. It is unfairly but looks like the only way...

0 Likes 0 ·
sentiasa avatar image
0 Likes"
sentiasa answered

Same here, I paid $75, the transaction went through, but it still shows 0 credit. I can't activate the premium support. Clicking the button returns 500 error from eBay side.

10 |600

so after paying 75$ you have still inactive premium support, right?
0 Likes 0 ·
Is this a monitored forum?

They should at least know the Activate Support feature doesn't work as expected.

-1 Like -1 ·

to ask about support you have to pay for support. Short-circuit, infinite loop :D

-1 Like -1 ·
apsm100 avatar image apsm100 tmaciejewski ·
Good thing I only have $75 in my bank ;)
0 Likes 0 ·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @tmaciejewski @apsm100 @tmaciejewski

I am able to activate the developer account support. Please try again to "Activate developer account support".

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/gs_get-support.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

thank you!
1 Like 1 ·
Worked! Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
tmaciejewski avatar image
0 Likes"
tmaciejewski answered

how to check usage of finding api?

In reports it is not available and for growth check is required that API usage will be exceeded

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.