kim.iasa_15 avatar image
1 Like"
kim.iasa_15 asked

Sandbox & APIs are broken

Ebay's Developers Program is an absolute mess - Sandbox & APIs are broken

PMP Wage Slips

apiebay sandbox
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daho_4524 avatar image
0 Likes"
daho_4524 answered

I agree, a total mess. The login works again today but the marketplace is totally broken. Can't list or search items so I'm unable to develop anything currently.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am working now over 15 years with eBay and never used - not only once - the sandbox. u don't need it to make money with eBay, so stop complaining and use, what's working (more or less): the production system.

-1 Like -1 ·

I've been considering it but I'd need to create real products that aren't really for sale on the live ebay.. listing them costs money, plus all the other implications of putting fake/test products on a live site sounds like I might be breaking the legal t&cs.

0 Likes 0 ·
kim.iasa_15 avatar image
0 Likes"
kim.iasa_15 answered

Thanks for info...

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.