question

al.isa68 avatar image
-1 Like"
al.isa68 asked

Can anyone sell sandox assets on opensea?

I am pretty new to both opensea, sandbox and voxedit, but I can’t seem to find this information anywhere. Is anyone free to create and sell sandbox assets on opensea? Or will these assets not be usable in the sandbox? I mean this technically if this is a possibility, not if the scaling etc will be good.

I was under the impression that only approved artists could sell assets, but from some threads I get the impression that anyone can create and sell assets on opensea. Monkey

help
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
amin.ja26 avatar image
-1 Like"
amin.ja26 answered

Who can upload NFTs onto the marketplace to sell? Initially only those who have been accepted into the Creator Fund will be able to upload pre-approved and commissioned ASSETs onto the marketplace (in other words, they cannot just upload whatever they want). NGSMedicare.com

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.