Is Sandbox login broken? I cannot log in with any of my active sandbox users:
testuser_shipbob_buyer

testuser_shipbobseller

I'm seeing a 400 response from the following endpoint:

https://signin.sandbox.ebay.com/signin/srv/identifer

Cannot even get to the enter password screen

sandboxlogin sandbox
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have same issue for two days now, nothing is working and I can't do any development work. There is nothing on the website or news about this I am just guessing at this point.
0 Likes 0 ·
Yes, two days that we are down on the sandbox... :(
1 Like 1 ·
daho_4524 avatar image daho_4524 kronozio-canada ·

Was it working before then? From what I'm hearing the sandbox may of been broken for months now. I only started looking at it a couple of days ago so not sure how long it's been broken or to what extent, the whole sandbox market place appears to be missing!

0 Likes 0 ·
kronozio-canada avatar image
2 Likes"
kronozio-canada answered

Same here, the username/email box don't accept anything...KZIMG-001103.png

kzimg-001103.png (14.1 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

myretrostore-uk avatar image
0 Likes"
myretrostore-uk answered

Same issue. Cannot logon:

We ran into a problem. Please try again later.

10 |600

coa99apb avatar image
0 Likes"
coa99apb answered

It's really poor the sandbox user system. I had so many problems in the end I switched to production and used a real ebay account to do the dev work. Worked fine then.

10 |600

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @johor-7170, @coa99apb, @myretrostore-uk & @kronozio-canada,

I am able to login into eBay sandbox account. Please try again to login into the eBay sandbox here: https://signin.sandbox.ebay.com/

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.