question

raim_9033 avatar image
4 Likes"
raim_9033 asked

unable to login into sandbox

unable to login into sandbox, getting connection problem

login sandboxsanbox-problem
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Same here, created 2 different sandbox users (TESTUSER_*) and when I try to login it keeps loading forever and then it breaks with connection reset error. Tried on Chrome, Chrome incognito, Firefox and cURL always same result.
1 Like 1 ·

Yesterday I faced the same problem. Now, when I try to log in to the sandbox login screen, I get the message "We ran into a problem. Please try again later." I hope ebay solves this problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
raim_9033 avatar image
1 Like"
raim_9033 answered

Did you tried to login? Its ebay problem... Yesterday was connection problem on trying to login, today showing "We ran into a problem. Please try again later. " on entered username and trying to continue...

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have same problem, cannot login to sandbox store or api, keep getting "We ran into a problem. Please try again later." This is my first time using sandbox so was thinking it was something I did wrong, been going in circles for a few hours :(

1 Like 1 ·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @raim_9033 & @raim_9033,

I am able to login into eBay sandbox account. Please try again to login into the eBay sandbox here: https://signin.sandbox.ebay.com/

Best regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

raim_9033 avatar image
0 Likes"
raim_9033 answered

Yes till yesterday it starts working

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.