question

johor-7170 avatar image
0 Likes"
johor-7170 asked

Cannot Purchase in Sandbox - Link PayPal Sandbox

Hi can you link my sandbox account? Is there still not a way to do this manually in the UI?

Ebay sandbox account: testuser_shipbob_buyer

paypal sandbox account: test_qa_account-buyer@shipbob.com

Right now when "Commit to Buy" a product I get a pay now screen (attached)

But when i click Pay Now I get the following error "Something went wrong" (also attached)

Will this be resolved when i get a paypal sandbox account linked? Or is there another way to fake a purchase in the sandbox?

buyapipayapl sandbox
1651760539594.png (43.7 KiB)
1651760572905.png (8.9 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @johor-7170,

If you want to link the eBay Sandbox and PayPal accounts Please submit a contact-us request for "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts." and we will happy to assist you.

Please navigate to URL: https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts"
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johor-7170 avatar image
0 Likes"
johor-7170 answered

Thank you! I have just submitted the request and followed the steps.

10 |600

johor-7170 avatar image
0 Likes"
johor-7170 answered

Hello - how long does it take for this request to be completed?

10 |600

if u have luck: a few months ;)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.