question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

EBay Commerce Network Publisher API Getting TrackingID

Hi, I have a EBay publisher account . How can i get the TrackngID for each of my publisher. Is there any method on the API to register the web site and get the Tracking ID.
ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi sekhredd, There is no API for that so you will need to get the information from the publishers. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Hi, I have Publisher account and API Key. Now my question is , I have my web site where my publishers login and get the javascript code and paste that code in their web sites. Here they are my clients, they don't need to see any eBay interface. 1.How i can get the Tracking ID for each of my publisher and save it on my database. 2.What is the API to get the reports based on Tracking Id. Please reply fast.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I think you're talking about eBay Partner Network, no? You'll need to create Campaign IDs within your ePN account. (I'm assuming that's what you mean by 'Tracking ID'.) You can automate the download of transaction reports in ePN, and process the data yourself (by Campaign ID, if you like). [Details here][1]. As for having your subaffiliates (if I understand your business model correctly) use your Campaign IDs on their sites -- you may need special approval for that via a ePN Special Business Model application. Have a closer look at their Terms of Service docs to learn more. I've got links to most of their ToS docs [here on my site][2]. [1]: https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwork.com/PublisherUserManualPage?page_id=DownloadingReportsUsingTheApi [2]: http://www.helios825.org/

I am taking about ebay commerce network. I have publisher account . I have many clients , they want to display ads on their web sites. My questions are 1. After requesting products from ebay api with tracking and sub tracking id , in the return response i don't see any sub tracking id. Then how ebay understand where the request coming from. 2. How can i show the reports on my web site using ebay api.
0 Likes 0 ·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Oops, sorry, I thought you were referring to ePN. I haven't used eBay Commerce Network (was once Shopping.com), so I won't be of much help.

rohitbarla avatar image
0 Likes"
rohitbarla answered
Hi, I have the same eBay commerce network publisher account and can provide all the info required. Please visit my website at http://turnonshopping.com which i am running for the last 5 year . so please send email to rohit.barla@gmail.com for better discussion. Thanks,Rohit

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.