question

reifen-anton avatar image
0 Likes"
reifen-anton asked

How can i count Vehicles in eBay Ktype-xls-file? Tell please the algorythm.

I want add products (tyres/wheels) with compability list. I have xls file with Vehicles found: http://pages.ebay.de/help/sell/contextual/master-vehicle-list-manually.html But I can not find the algorythm to count number of Vehicles. Every second lot receives an error: > The item ------ you wanted to list > contains more than the maximum of 1000 > vehicles allowed in the vehicle > compatibility table. Your item can > only be accepted and listed if you > reduce the number of vehicles in the > vehicle compatibility table. Please > note that the internal eBay count for > the number of vehicles may be > different from the number displayed in > the vehicle compatibility table in the > item description. For example: Ktype = 4 — How much Vehicles? KType = 26 — How much Vehicles? Ktype = 29 + 50 + 68 in time — How much Vehicles? KType = 103 — How much Vehicles?
ktypektypescompabilityvehiclestyreswheels
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.